Set the Gold Standard for Senior Living
Help seniors live their best lives. Fohlio takes care of the rest.
Trusted by Industry Leaders
Fohlio is the best product data management software to enforce brand standards in projects with 10 or more locations.
Built for Repeatable Projects and Cross-Functional Teams
Build a Custom Materials and Medical Equipment Catalog
- Filter products according to healthcare, hospitality, and wellness standards.
- Create standard product lists by area: resident rooms, nurses’ stations, and more.
- Exclude unconventional products that may cause confusion or disorientation.
Lower Procurement Costs
- Reduce timelines with pre-approved products.
- Reuse standardized product lists for resident rooms, dining facilities, and waiting areas with less effort.
- Negotiate better discounts with volume data.
- Automate budget calculation for better accuracy and spending control.
Lower Maintenance and OS&E Costs
- Replace or repair medical/critical care equipment faster with easily accessible product data.
- Simplify reordering medical, food, and health supplies.
Enforce Design Standards
- Differentiate your brand with a unique mix of hospitality and wellness.
- Ensure the same level of safety between locations.
- Standardize the best experiences for senior residents and visitors.
Design and Build Smarter Over Time
- Track materials and equipment performance for future specification.
- Share product/equipment performance data with suppliers for relationship/pricing management.
- Compare purchasing performance between locations.
- Use historical data for future procurement planning and budgeting.
- Get early buy-in from facility managers.
- Enable efficient value-engineering with vendors.
- Manage project and product approvals in one place.
Standardize Product Lists for Indepence and Neuroscience Support
- Allow greater independence with sensors and voice-activated devices.
- Apply memory care design principles.
- Implement intuitive wayfinding to augment vision loss.
- Specify fixtures that ensure adequate light to regulate mood and sleep patterns.