Manage FF&E specification, procurement, and product data at scale. Take on bigger projects with confidence and grow your firm with Fohlio. Schedule a demo or book a consultation with one of our account managers to explore these features today
Ever wake up in a cold sweat in the middle of the night and ask yourself:
- “Which of these replacement products is my firm okay with me using?”
- “How will I even know that a product is discontinued? There are literally thousands of things that might get discontinued in a month…”
- “SUPPLY CHAIN 0_0”
- “Did I miss an email, text, slack message or something about a change I needed to make?”
- “Does the librarian at my firm hate me?”
- “Which vendors could cut me a better deal?”
Yeah… me neither. I’m asking for a friend.
Well, if your friend wants to know how Fohlio can help….
1. Find Approved Products from Your Curated Library with Just a Few Clicks
2. Get Insights That Help You Strike Better Deals with Vendors
Who doesn’t love a good deal? Maybe your friend? Better deals mean better prices. That means lower project costs which means making more competitive offers when trying to win business. Fohlio’s Internal Library shows you which items are most specified/procured across all your company’s projects, so you can negotiate with your vendors better (or know if it’s time to find another vendor ¯\_(ツ)_/¯).
3. Approve, Discontinue, and Build Your Firm’s Own Product Catalogue
It’s a pain wasting time finding products that are approved for procurement (after you already found the thing that worked! Ugh). Or, products that are specific to a certain brand standard or a retail store size or… you get it.
Set your team up for success with Fohlio’s up-to-date Library. Then, do something more fun.
4. Publish Updates from the Library to ALL ACTIVE PROJECTS
Figuring out all of the projects impacted from an itsy bitsy teeny tiny change can feel like looking for a needle in a haystack.
Now, you can just update the product in your Internal Library and publish the updates to active projects.
5. Speaking of Your Team … In-App Alerts are Better than Missed Calls or Emails Ending up in Spam
Has your friend ever forgotten something buried in an email, or Slack or something someone just said in passing? Yeah. Me too. That’s an everyone thing. But, changes published in the internal library show up as update alerts right in Fohlio. From there, you can: see what changed, approve/reject updates (even in BULK) whenever is easiest for you.
6. Library Managers AKA Your New BFFs (sorry other friend)
Decide who in your team takes ownership over the Internal Library, so not just anyone is poking around making changes… randomly (ahem: Dave).
Visit People -> Roles and Access to set this up!
7. Specify Something on Your Project That You Want Your Firm to Add to the Internal Library?
Oh yeah. You can do that in Fohlio. Select any items in your project. Go to the Edit Menu. Go to “Send Items to Internal Library”. Now you’re cooking with gas…. oil? You’re cooking.
The Product Team at Fohlio would like you to know that:
- This feature is in BETA (Lucky you!)
- There may be some minor… bugs. Let us know on Live Chat! (Lucky us!)
- We’ll be fixing them fast!
- The Library you used to know is now called Existing Projects
Check it out! If it’s not easier with Fohlio… tell us. That’s all we want to do.
Learn how to:
- Save days of work with faster specification
- Create firm-wide design standards
- Automate and centralize procurement
- Keep your whole team on the same Page
- Manage product data
- Track budget against cost in real time.
- Prepare for asset valuation
Published Jun 2, 2022
Don't forget to share this post!